Ramona Octavia Gheorghe
- Senior child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Adlerian psychotherapist
- Member of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology – ECNP
- Member of the Romanian Federation of Psychotherapy – FRP and of the Association of Adlerian Psychology and Psychotherapy in Romania – APPAR
- Member of the Romanian Association of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy – ARPP
- Lector of courses in child and teenager’s psychopathology, affiliated to the Generația Foundation. Accredited trainer
- Over 16 years of experience in children and teenager’s psychiatry: hospital activity, private practice, community work, clinical psychiatry diagnosis, psychotherapeutic and medication intervention, group and individual intervention dedicated to child and family.
- Speaker at various national and international scientific events, member in clinical research teams and author of articles and studies published in academic journals.